There are a million ways to take and alter photographs. Thanks to social media, photography is a daily expression for many. You may be looking at your wedding budget asking, "Why hire a professional photographer?" Experience and ability are the key reasons. Your wedding is a momentous day, ensure that you have the photos to cherish those memories forever. With hundreds of wedding stories completed, Eric has the ability and experience to capture the emotion, humor and romance of your day.
Our smallest photography package still packs a big punch by covering your entire day. This package includes the following:
* Full event coverage commencing from 1 1/2 hours prior to wedding until end of reception
* Unlimited digital photos (avg. 250-350)
* Minimal photo correction and culling
* Full set of color and B&W digital photos
* All data delivered on USB drive Photography Package Information
Our most popular photography pricing package includes the following!
* Engagement or anniversary session
* Full event coverage commencing from 2 1/2 hours prior to wedding until end of reception
* Unlimited digital photos (avg. 400-600)
* Separate wedding story file
* Photo correction and enhancement
* Full set of color and full set of B&W digital photos
* All data delivered on personalized USB drive Photography Package Information
This package includes all items in the Modern package with the addition of the following:
* A hard-bound album of most of the "wedding story" slideshow photos, Avg. 100 photos
* One large 20X30 framed print
Below contains additional wedding prices and also general photography pricing.
This rate includes engagement sessions, bridal sessions, family photography, and event coverage - minimum 1 hour.
For small weddings, the hourly rate can be used to receive digital photos only with little correction - minimum 2 hours
There is no charge for travel within 25 miles of the Knoxville, TN area. Distances beyond that will be discussed at time of booking.
View the Before and After photos below to see an example of Eric's photo refinishing work. If you have a photo that needs items removed or retouched, this work can be done individually for $10 per photo.
After photographing weddings for 22 years now, some questions are almost standard ones that many ask. We work hard to provide you all the information that you need to make an informed choice for this important decision. Hopefully the questions below will help in your decision making.
What should we expect after the wedding?
What do we need to do to make sure we get great photos?
The client will receive a contract at booking and 1/3 of the total price will be collected to reserve your event date. That amount is non-refundable
Photography by Erick accepts Paypal for all of your photography purchases.
Copyright © 2022 Photography by Erick - All Rights Reserved.